Monday, July 16, 2007

Back from Houston

Sorry for my absence and lack of warning, but I got back from my friend's wedding in Houston today. Some strange stuff happened, which I will discuss on here once I make a decision how much of it I want to broadcast to the world where the people involved might see it and see my true thoughts. The reason I put that disclaimer is that I'm a pretty guarded person and rarely let people into my inner sanctum. It's the most probable reason I'm still single. Should I start sharing that private side of myself. Will opening up to people allow me better relationships, or will be fears be realized and the moment I open up I get crushed. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you should post your deep dark secrets on here ... You'll be amazed at how cleansing the action can really be *smile*