Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What the hell happened to...

The Honey Nut Cheerios Bee? Somewhere in the last 10 years he's become an anorexic thug with no fashion sense and a couple of strange friends. Now the friends I don't mind, it always bothered me he didn't seem to have any bee friends around, he was always with people telling us to stay healthy with that multi grain goodness. In his older commercials he looked like this:
The image “http://www.x-entertainment.com/pics5/cheer2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

See he looks healthy and happy. Unlike the new guy:
The image “http://www.cheerios.com/images/oc_hnc_product_photo1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Look at him, his antenna are all perky and have shiny new balls on them and he's all digitized...seeing him all different just makes me feel older than I want to feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you go complaining about his balls being shiny -- it's all part of the "if you eat me, you'll look healthy" campaign -- it does lower your cholesterol you know :-)

Angel City's Devil said...

hahah I too miss the classic bee. yeah i feel ancient now.