Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sick & Twisted? Yes please!

One year for my birthday while I was still up in Waco for school, I took a weekend trip down to Austin to hang out with some friends I had made through a now non-existent, but really cool chat website wbs. We did dinner and the bars the first night. On the second night I was taken on my first trip to the Alamo Drafthouse to see Spike & Mike's Sick and Twisted Festival of Animation. One of my favorite films from that night was Rejected by Don Hertzfeldt.

Rejected by Don Hertzfeldt

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I just ran across this gem and decided I should share it with others. This past year there was one particularly disturbing film called Chirpy, if anyone knows where this is posted online please let me know...I need to disturb some of my friends that didn't attend with me this past year. It usually returns every year around my birthday, if you're in Austin in January join us!

No comments: